Credit, Debit, E-Check, Invoice Sign and Pay
Discount fees starting as low as 1.69%
- Virtual Terminal Internet Processing is one of the most popular and efficient ways for you to accept credit cards. You are able to check on the status of your transactions, easily determine which account (your trust or operating) you want the deposit to be made, review the past 6 months activity, and set up recurring payments.
- Mobile Phone Processing is an easy and convenient way to accept card transactions. You can swipe the transaction with a small device that attaches to your phone or key it in. Our phone programs are the only mobile programs that allow you to properly differentiate deposits between your accounts so you can maintain compliance.
- Private Payment Portal allows the firm to pass the transaction fees on to their client. This option saves the firm some of the processing costs. It also gives you flexibility in your billing as to how you appropriate the transaction costs between the firm and the client. Your client comes to a secured site to enter their card info and amount. The client pays the discount and transaction fees, at the higher ‘capped rate’ of 3.5% and $2.00
- A Point of Sale (POS) terminal is what you find in retail locations. It is best used when the card is present and can be ‘swiped’ to read the magnetic strip or the new EMV chip cards. Most law firms do not have the volume to support the costs of the terminal, the paper, and the ink. These machines are good for high volume activity. Attorneys typically have a fairly low amount of transactions per month.
Some law firms already have POS terminals in which case we can easily re-program them to set up your accounts. Never, ever lease one of these machines. By time your lease is up you would have paid for it three times over.
- Electronic Check Payments: No need to wait for a check to arrive in the mail. Accept checks via ACH and quicken the process. If your client has the cash, you would be saving on the credit card fees.
- E-Sign and Invoicing: Need a document signed? Need an invoice paid? You can do both with our E-Sign with Payments program. Powered by Magensa documents and payments are processed in an all-digital, high security environment.This patented electronic signature software provides forensically identifiable evidence of contractual acceptance with digitized electronic signatures.